[antlr-interest] ANTLR Eclipse Plugin

james_cataldo at agilent.com james_cataldo at agilent.com
Mon Jul 24 14:29:13 PDT 2006

Hi Scott,

I'd be happy to submit any changes I make, which will surely be modest.  For instance, I might add some auto features, so that if I type

{

within a rule, I get

{}

with my cursor in the middle.  Are the .java files available somewhere for downloading?  The jar files on sourceforge only contain the .class files.

Thanks,
Adam Cataldo