[antlr-interest] ANTLR Studio: Too many requests for open source license

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:16:41 PDT 2006

I am flooded with requests for open source licenses for ANTLR Studio.

This is for everyone who wants one and is reading this mailing list -

You may send me the request mail, but there might be some delay in my reply.
Also please make sure you mention your project's website in your email and
create an account at placidsystems.com.
I will just add the license to that account.
Until you get the full license you can use the eval license.

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio