[antlr-interest] question about csharp_v1 example

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Jul 25 21:02:23 PDT 2006

> Hi,
> I am trying the csharp_v1 example coming with v2.7.6. All the
> files are located in
> D:\antlr-2.7.6\examples\csharp\csharp_v1. The content of my
> dos mode .bat file is --

Robert,

1. I _strongly_ advise installing Nant and using the supplied build file.
It's as simple as typing "Nant".

2. If you don't want to install Nant, read (1) again.

3. If you *really* can't install Nant, you should read the contents of the
Nant build file to get the correct commands (and the order in which they
should run) to build the project.

Cheers,

Micheal