[antlr-interest] Runtime errors (I guess the hardest to fix)

Herumor herumor at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jul 26 14:32:41 PDT 2006

Thanks for helping John.
Now there are just some minor issues but the parser seams to work :D
I'd like to change some error messages and fix the rule so that when it
finds some occurrences like a while statement or an if one which
currently does not display it will prompt it out.
I've written the problems into detail here:
http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/P1IU2555.html