[antlr-interest] ANTLR3.0b2 - rule STRING uses rewrite syntax or operator with no output option

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 15:16:35 PDT 2006

Oliver--

Yggdrasil will support that sort of thing, but probably not until 0.6.  I have done a first cut at "copy on write" lexer text editing support (necessary to maintain lexing speed), but have to do some work with the lexer library classes.

I should note that the change in the underlying model for lexed text for ANTLR 3 should make for much faster lexers.  It does mean, though, that it takes a little more effort to implement efficient text editing.

--Loring

http://mail.yahoo.com