[antlr-interest] Passing extra arguments to constructor?

O.E. Dragon dragonoe at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jul 31 05:01:49 PDT 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:35:20 +0200
 "Peter Palotas" <peter.palotas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if it is possible to specify additional arguments to
> pass to the generated Parser's constructor and how this should be
done?

Hi,

In Java, you could create a subclass to the Parser class generated by
ANTLR. This class would have the contructors you want and would call
super(...) with the generated Parser's usual arguments. I presume you
could do something similar in C#, C++ or Python as those are all OO
languages, but I have no experience with them.

Cheers,
-Olivier