[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR 3.0 beta timing

Benjamin Niemann pink at odahoda.de
Sat Jun 10 14:22:54 PDT 2006

Terence Parr wrote:

> I'm mostly feature frozen I think for 3.0b!!!  Just got some bug
> fixes to do.  I have some cool things I'm working on but they will
> have to wait til 3.1.  I'm going to try to push 3.0b by end of
> June!!!

Nice to hear.
What I'm interested in most is the Python target. The wiki says just '?' for
Python, but it does this for Ruby too, when there seems to be support for
Ruby in ea10.
Is Python being worked on? Is there anything I could use (even incomplete)
to tryout the new 3.0 features?
There are some issues I am struggling with, and 3.0 seems to solve them
nicely, so I would like to port my project to 3.0 (even when it's still
beta - I'm pretty sure that 3.0 will be stable before my 1.0 ;) ).

--
Benjamin Niemann
Email: pink at odahoda dot de