[antlr-interest] (follow up) setting, altering text in lexer rules

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Jun 12 17:10:21 PDT 2006

On Jun 12, 2006, at 5:05 PM, Sam Barnett-Cormack wrote:
> It might be a pain in the ass to implement, but it's a really sweet
> feature from the user point of view.

Hi Sam,
Can you send in an example that isn't easy to solve with setText()
for the few rules where it's necessary?  For now, I can't figure out
how to make it available and go fast...it also adds lots of extra
templates for people to implement in the targets...

I am not opposed to the feature.  Remember 3.0 is just 3.0 not 3.1,
3.2, 3.x ;)

Ter