[antlr-interest] How to launch ASTFrame

=?gb2312?q?=CB=EF=BC=CD=B8=D5=20Jigang=20(Robert)=20Sun?= sunjigang1965 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 16 13:19:30 PDT 2006

I am using C#. To use ASTFrame, in void Main of class Main , I added "using antlr.debug.misc;" .
Then I tried to run program, error occurs:-

The type 'System.Windows.Forms.Form' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must
add a reference to assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

I added reference: "using System.Windows.Forms;", new error reported:-

The type or namespace name 'Windows' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an
assembly reference?)

Thanks

Jigang