[antlr-interest] Tree Recursion (matching problem).

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 09:10:28 PDT 2006

Hi Craig,

Don't call it "stupid" - or else we are all stupid at some time or other.
It's part of the learning process and can safely be called education
instead.  Those lessons that are a bit painful, but overall harmless, are
the best to learn - and they will not be forgotten.

Thanks for letting us observe the discovery process, and reminding us that
there are some mistakes we all make at some point or other

- Bryan