[antlr-interest] "start of line" issue in lexer

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Jun 21 09:46:09 PDT 2006

Look at the csharp_v1 example in 'examples/csharp/csharp_v1'. The lexer
deals with preprocessor directives that must similarly be the first
non-whitespace token on a line.

In general, the examples provide a rich source of ideas.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.