[antlr-interest] ANTLR V3 parser syntax for ~

Loring Craymer craymer at warpiv.com
Mon Jun 26 17:06:38 PDT 2006

Ter

The problem is in codegen.g; antlr.g builds a usable tree for elements, but
codegen.g only recognizes ast_suffixes for "atom".

That reminds me:  someone a few weeks back posted a note saying that they
had a token sequence generator for verifying compatibility between manually
generated tree grammars and the parse grammar that generates the trees.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to apply that to the antlr 3 tree grammars;
the grammars are still not strong on consistency.

--Loring