[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0b1 is out!

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Thu Jun 29 10:22:28 PDT 2006

Ter,

Nice. Now the internal APIs are stable, I expect pending codegen targets
will make an appearance.

> Get it while it's hot! ;)  Linked to from main download page now:
>
> A new version of ANTLRWorks containing this beta will be up soon.

Any updates on this?

> A tweaked version of Mantra language example is also posted.
>
> http://www.linguamantra.org/

One suggestion, offer historical versions of mantra with a note stating what
ANTLR v3 version they require. Example:
	mantra-v0.0.1.tar.gz  (requires ANTLR v3 ea1)
	mantra-v0.0.2.tar.gz  (requires ANTLR v3 ea5)
	mantra-v0.2.0.tar.gz  (requires ANTLR v3 b1)

Micheal