[antlr-interest] RE: Want to write a scripting language

raj sisodia raj.sisodia at impetus.co.in
Fri Jun 30 13:19:28 PDT 2006

Thanks Dominik,

Your suggestion makes sense, though I am doing the project for mostly
learning purpose I should start with making plug-in for Eclipse.

But before making an editor I need to complete the script first. Can
you enlighten me on that part too?

Regards,
Raj

-
-

Raj,

One suggestion for your editor: What about developing an Eclipse Plug-
in for your scripting language? Even there is a learning curve of how
to develop a plugin in Eclipse I think it is worth.

You can find more information here:
http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp?
topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc
.user/gettingStarted/qs-02a.htm

Choose the topic 'Platform Plug-in Developer Guide'.

The advantage of using Eclipse is that you don't have to reinvent the
wheel again for many things.

Good luck with your project!

Regards,
Dominik