[antlr-interest] error report to help improving antlrwork

Dieter Frej dieter_frej at gmx.net
Mon Mar 6 00:24:22 PST 2006

Hi everone and especially Jean and Ter as antlrworks developers,

the more I use antlrworks, the more I like it. Since it is a early
access version I know that it still might ;) contain some errors. Once
in a while I discover a e.g. NullPointerException from a - from my point
of view - correct grammar. Is there anyway to report these kind of
errors? How is that done: via email or a bug reporting system?

- Didi