=?gb2312?q?=BB=D8=B8=B4=A3=BA=20[antlr-interest]=20Adding=20Utility=20Met?= =?gb2312?q?hods=20to=20a=20parser?=

=?gb2312?q?=CB=EF=BC=CD=B8=D5=20Jigang=20(Robert)=20Sun?= sunjigang1965 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Mar 10 11:45:43 PST 2006

anywhere after your parser declaration, put your method definition in {}, e.g.

class MyParser extends Parser;
{
    public void  myMethod()
    {