[antlr-interest] ??? launching ANTLRWorks

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Sun Mar 12 11:55:41 PST 2006

I would suggest to launch ANTLRWorks using the jar file because it
contains everything needed to run ANTLRWorks:

java -jar antlrworks-1.0ea8.jar

Now, if you really want to launch ANTLRWorks by hand, I would cd
before the "org" directory and type something like (don't write the
class extension after IDE):

java -cp D:\antlr-3.0ea8\lib\antlr-3.0ea8.jar:.  org.antlr.works.IDE

Make sure also to include in the classpath ANTLR 2.7.6 and
StringTemplate if they are not included in the ANTLR 3 jar.

Hope this help

Jean