[antlr-interest] generating formatted java code from an AST

Vaios Kalpias akiskal at hol.gr
Mon Mar 27 05:33:24 PST 2006

Hello everybody. I want to generate java code from a given antlr AST
tree. I know about the JavaEmitter class, but this class is outdated, as
it works only for Java 1.3. Does anybody know where I can get an updated
version of the class for Java 1.5? Or maybe you could tell me if there
is something similar I could use... I tried to update JavaEmitter on my
own, but there are a lot of things I don't understand yet. So any help
would be appreciated, because this is extremely important for me!

Thx a lot!
Vaios.