[antlr-interest] 2.7.6/examples/csharp/cpp broken (C#)

F Reig fermin.reig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:10:14 PST 2006

Hi,

I need a nested lexer to handle included files, and I was looking at
the examples in the distribution for inspiration. I've generated C#
from  cpp.g and tested the resulting lexer with the sample input. I
get this output:

./cppLexer.exe < cpp.in
int a,b;

int x;
int z;

which is incorrect.

Can anyone else please verify this?  (I don't have access to Java in
this computer right now, so I cannot verify whether the same example
works OK when antlr generates Java. That would help diagnose the
problem as a bug in cpp.g or a bug in antlr generating C#)

Thanks in advance
Fermin