[antlr-interest] Goto instead of exceptions for normal parsing in C#

Mark Pollack Mark.Pollack at codestreet.com
Wed May 3 21:45:31 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm also keenly interested in that.  There was a thread a while ago that V3 would improve in this area of C# code generation.  How is that progressing?  Also related is the need we have found (in Spring.NET) to lock at the highest level in order to perform expression evaluation in a multithreaded environment (i.e. ASP.NET) due to the use of static variables in the code.  There were some other reasons leading us in that direction, I'd have to dig up the details.

Cheers,
Mark