[antlr-interest] some help in java.tree.g

Dead Wolf chinoke at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:30:32 PDT 2006

 well i'm a computer science student and i'm working on my senior project
which convert a simple java source code into rmi. i'm using the ANTLR in
order to parse the java code and transfer it into xml file. i got the files
"java15.g and java15.tree.g" from the ANTLR website(*michaelstudman.com -
Java 5 (aka 1.5) grammar*). the java15.g gives me a complete AST but when
i'm trying to use java15.tree.g in order to transfer the AST into xml file;
i'm getting an empty SLIST whenever there is a "SUPER_CTOR_CALL" in the
constructor. i notice that the structure of java15.g is different (updated)
than java15.tree.g

my question is how can i generate a new java15.tree.g from java15.g if
java15.tree.g is correpted to solve the "SUPER_CTOR_CALL" problem
or if there is any other solutions.

Thx for you.