[antlr-interest] streamlining grammars to avoid out of memory errors

Putrycz, Erik Erik.Putrycz at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed May 24 12:17:57 PDT 2006

Are you hitting out of memory on Java or on C/C++?

To what I've seen, the Java generated code is very optimized... That far
I have not seen any serious memory usage in Java and I'm not sure how
the number of options would affect the memory usage. Are you generating
an AST?

Erik Putrycz, Ph.D - Research Associate / erik.putrycz at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca /
(613) 990 0681
Institute for Information Technology - Software Engineering Group
National Research Council, Canada - Building M-50, 1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1A 0R6