[antlr-interest] Antlr owns me. I'm going to kill myself!

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:13:46 PDT 2006

Hmm.  The first question when C++ crashes is:
(1) Have you created, and used, a factory for the AST nodes?

I don't use an ANTLR lexer (I use flex), so can't help much beyond the
basics...

Can you trace into the destructor for CharScanner::literals?

Hope this helps a bit.  You are not alone, although I (for one) have
not been as fast at responding as I have been - deadlines of my own,
which seem imune to voodoo.