[antlr-interest] Wrapping input files to process multiple sources

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Sun May 28 14:00:09 PDT 2006

Rodrigo,

Are you saying the the includeFile example doesn't work for you?. I haven't
had any issues [reported] to that effect. I just tried it again and it seems
to work just fine.

If you have Nant properly installed (and the .NET SDK), it probably best to
just type "nant" from the directory containing the example.

Just in case you're not, ANTLR V2 sometimes often raises exceptions fo
non-exceptional cases. So yes, it's normal for ANTLR V2.

Micheal