[antlr-interest] Antlr 3 Bug?

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Wed Nov 1 00:43:40 PST 2006

A single line comment ('//')on the last line of a grammar gives the
following internal error with the last character being unexpected,
regardless of what that character is.

internal error: D:\ActiveProjects\IdeaProjects\Jtest1\src\Backend.g :
D:\ActiveProjects\IdeaProjects\Jtest1\src\Backend.g:369:125: unexpected
char: '.'

The multiline comment doesn't give the same internal error.
(I know its not serious but I thought I'd post it in case there's some
other related bugs )

cheers

Rob

Robert Hill
Information Engineer
E	UKIMEA DWP ACU, Hallamshire Business Park, 100 Napier St,
Sheffield. S11 8HD
email:	rhill03 at eds.com
Office:	+44 114 291 1928
Mobile:	+44 7903 185 516