[antlr-interest] Grammar File: Get text from token

luciano mantuaneli mantu_lists at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 1 11:53:34 PST 2006

Greetings!
I'm working with a java grammar and in some point, I want to retrieve the class name. The rule is like follows:

// Definition of a Java class
classDefinition![AST modifiers]{
    boolean isInner = ts.getName() != null;
}
    :    "class" IDENT{
            String txt = $getText;
            ts.setName(txt);
        }
        // it _might_ have type paramaters
        (tp:typeParameters)?
        // it _might_ have a superclass...
        sc:superClassClause
        // it might implement some interfaces...
        ic:implementsClause
        // now parse the body of the class
        cb:classBlock
        {#classDefinition = #(#[CLASS_DEF,"CLASS_DEF"],
                                modifiers,IDENT,tp,sc,ic,cb);}
    ;

It doesn't work that way. The ANTLR Plugin says that "_begin cannot be resolved".
How can I retrieve the name of the class being parsed?
Thank you all!

Luciano Mantuaneli
Analist-Programmer