[antlr-interest] Grammar needed

Jim Idle jimi at intersystems.com
Wed Nov 1 15:06:54 PST 2006

I doubt, though it is not impossible, that anyone has an ANTLR grammar for this, at least one that is freely available. However EDIF is very well specified and so is EXPRESS so I think that it would not be a difficult job to type it in from the specs (and the contribute it for others of course ;-).

Jim