[antlr-interest] philosophy about translation

Kay Roepke kroepke at classdump.org
Wed Nov 1 15:36:43 PST 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 0:21 , Jim Idle wrote:

> To be honest it is this sort of question (and the answer) that we
> need to have in the book. The problem is that I would not have
> thought of this question in a million years (and that is no slight
> on Andy at all).

It'd be a start to collect these bits of wisdom in the wiki. A book
is so static and won't be revised that often...which isn't to say
that it shouldn't be part of the book, maybe in a sort of cookbook
chapter or so.
Like a "Cool things to pull off"-page. A FAQ entry wouldn't be
appropriate, as you just admitted ;)

-k
--
Kay Röpke <kroepke at classdump.org>