[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks Interpreter problem? Linux

Hugo Garcia hugo.a.garcia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:12:56 PST 2006

hi

using v3 of antlr and antlrWorks in Linux. I am using the java grammar
v3 in the the examples. I created a simple java class definition and
pasted it into the interpreter (after generating the parser/lexer form
antlrWorks). When I click on the > button with 'compilationUnit' in
the dropdown then I get a 'FailedPredicateException(compilationUnit,
{synpred4}?)' error in the resulting parse tree zone pane. Curiously,
if I run the debugger witht the same java class as input then I can
see the tree being built.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks

-H