[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0b5 released!

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Nov 15 14:13:49 PST 2006

Hi, 3.0b5 is out and is a very substantial fix to 3.0b4 (3 months of
tweaking and bug fixing).  It should also be slightly faster to
process .g files.

The biggest thing is that your grammar file names must match the
grammar name
inside (your generated class names will also be different) and we use
$channel=HIDDEN now instead of channel=99 inside lexer actions.
Should be compatible other than that.   Please look at complete list of
changes.

Book is progressing nicely as well. I hope to have final draft in to
the publisher by March 07.  Look for an announcement sometime soon.

Terence