[antlr-interest] Tip for Eclipse Users

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 15:16:56 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 02:59:15PM -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> So my tip is to take the source files from a release tarball and merge
> them with the results of expanding lib/antlr-v3.0b5.jar and build a new
> JAR from the combined contents. Use that in Eclipse and you can browse
> the source with all the power of Eclipse's navigation features and get
> the JavaDoc pop-ups and whatnot, as well.

I've seen many projects release both a foo.jar and a foo-src.jar in
their standard download to support just that kind of usage.  (You can
add a 'source attachmnent' to a classpath entry in Eclipse so that
there's no need for .class and .java files to all be in one .jar file.)

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/