[antlr-interest] unexpected NoViableAltException

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Nov 19 12:04:13 PST 2006

On Nov 19, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Dieter Frej wrote:

> thanks for your help Ter!

my pleasure; I am just sorry that I can't be more helpful over the
next two months while I a race to finish the software and finish the
book. expect an announcement on Amazon within a week or two and
hopefully we will have a beta book up on the web before the end of
the year.  I hope to have the complete book done in early February.
the software and the book will probably come out at the same time.

BTW, I must say that my development editor, Susannah Davidson
Pfalzer, and the folks at pragmatic programmers really kick butt. I
actually get to operate like a programmer as I write this book; none
of the foolishness I see with other publishers. If you're writing a
book, you should consider pragmatic programmers--they have totally
eclipsed O'Reilly as the publisher of choice for practical
programming books in my view.

Ter