[antlr-interest] Accessing IDEA Find/Replace and Keyboard Assignments w/ ANTLRworks Plug-In Installed

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Sun Nov 19 20:53:47 PST 2006

AW has two behaviors:
- On Mac OS X, CTRL+F is used as an Emacs key binding while COMMAND+F
is used for the find dialog.
- On Windows/Linux, CTRL+F is used for the find dialog (no Emacs key
bindings).

I think that the behavior in your case is normal: AW will use its own
Find dialog when you want to find something in the grammar.

Jean