[antlr-interest] Incremental lexer and parser?

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 21:55:55 PST 2006

My original post sort if implied that the incremental parser was
mentioned but not
discussed to the level of details that one would want when
implementing something
like that.

Here is the link to the article I meant:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-ecl-commplgin1.html?S_TACT=105AGX01&S_CMP=HP

Alex.

--
Thanks,