[antlr-interest] Accessing IDEA Find/Replace and Keyboard Assignments w/ ANTLRworks Plug-In Installed

Randall R Schulz rschulz at sonic.net
Sun Nov 19 22:04:52 PST 2006

On Sunday 19 November 2006 20:53, Jean Bovet wrote:

> I think that the behavior in your case is normal: AW will use its own
> Find dialog when you want to find something in the grammar.

Since ANTLRworks' Find / Replace dialog is less functional than IDEA's,
there seems to be no reason to have it usurp the IDEA functionality.

Anyway, I see that some plug-ins make their actions available to the
IDEA Keymap configuration section so the user can control whether and
how they're associated with keyboard shortcuts. I suppose that would be
the ideal way to handle it.

Even more important, can you make ANTLRworks respect package
declarations in the grammar when it creates a __Test__ driver class?

> Jean

Randall Schulz