[antlr-interest] 3.0b5: c# parser gen error with -debug

Paul Shaffer antlr1 at cyberplasm.com
Fri Nov 24 18:08:44 PST 2006

There are several parser generation errors if you use the -debug command
line option. I'm just reporting this, I'm sure you will fix it later.
Unless I have some other setting wrong and it's not an error... These are
typical compiler errors:

dbg.location(0, 5);

M:\Projects\Antlr\Test1\myParser.cs(238):
'Antlr.Runtime.Debug.IDebugEventListener' does not contain a definition for
'location'

It should be "dbg.Location(0, 5);" I think.

NoViableAltException nvae_d2s29 = new NoViableAltException(" blah, blah,
blah...");
dbg.RecognitionException(nvae);
throw nvae_d2s29;

M:\Projects\Antlr\Test1\myParser.cs(335): The name 'nvae' does not exist in
the class or namespace 'myParser'

I guess "nvae" should be "nvae_d2s29".