[antlr-interest] String lexing and partial tokens

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 16:46:48 PST 2006

Kay--

That's where it (starting with 0.5b2; 0.5b1 is in the
antlr.org file sharing section) will go--I have been
too busy with work to finish getting the sourceforge
project set up.  I had hoped to manage that this
weekend--it was supposed to be a 4 day weekend, after
all--but spent too much time getting a critical
presentation together instead.

Cheers!

--Loring

<http://antlr-yggdrasil.cvs.sourceforge.net/antlr-yggdrasil/>