[antlr-interest] Remote Parser Time-outs ANTLRworks 1.0b6 on Windows XP

Foolish Ewe foolishewe at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:38:42 PST 2006

Hi All:

I've been experiencing occasional (not always reproducible) remote parser
time-outs under
Windows XP when using the latest Antlrworks 1.0b6.  I can sometimes get this
to happen
after a fresh boot, and when I run ANTLRworks in a command line mode, I
don't get
diagnostic errors.

Do other people experience this, and if so, is there a workaround or
configuration setting
that might remedy this.  Recently the attached grammar has been known to
give
me this problem.

Thanks:

Bill M.