[antlr-interest] Multiple pass tree walking Q

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Tue Oct 3 23:23:40 PDT 2006

I've pretty much gone down the multiple tree parser routes, its a real
pain in the ass though, as if you modify your parser, you then have to
modify all the tree parser grammars too. I must be missing something
here. :(
there must be a rule that ignores a whole branch, but i've tried all
sorts and haven't succeeded ,

ignoreme : ^(.*) ... if only :)

which is why i ended up with 3 tree parse phases. I just get this
nagging feeling im missing the point.

i think everyone's gone on holiday, the list is usually way busier than
this.

cheers,
Rob

--