[antlr-interest] The 'Philosophy about translation' thread....

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:15:44 PDT 2006

Guys, please break up the 'pihlosophy about translation' thread. I dont mean
to stop the discussion, I just mean start a second part.
The original thread is at '68' mails rights now.

For those people using gmail to access the mailing list, we cant even reply
to a message, cause since gmail tries to attach the text of *all* the
messages in the thread while replying, it takes about 1-2 mins waiting time
after clicking on the reply button. Also the mem consumption on firefox goes
super high rendering all those mails in one page.

So please start a new 'Philooshopy about translation - II' thread.
--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio