[antlr-interest] How to generate code from AST.

davood khoshfetrat dave.fet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:06:39 PDT 2006

Hi Terence and thanks for your message.

Yes I've already read about it but As I already said I have some
special needs. My language is some thing like GWT but with very
different concept. I have needs like determining type of an object to
specify create result in which languages. I have found some details
about OCL (Object Constraint Language) and it's featues, This tool has
some interesting features for analizing AST. I think I need something
to analyze the tree. String templates looks like interesting but I
think it will not work for me. In fact I wonder which technique is
used in other scripting languages like gwt,jython,jruby,..

Can you give me a clue?
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks.