[antlr-interest] Reg: Unavailable Links on Antlr site

Diksha alldiksha at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 09:07:26 PDT 2006

Hello,

  I have been trying to check out the "Java .class file Grammar" links present in the page http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list , but they display an error "Unknown location: modules/classfile/src/org/argouml/uml/reveng/classfile" which you can view at  http://argouml.tigris.org/source/browse/argouml/modules/classfile/src/org/argouml/uml/reveng/classfile/

  I just wanted to know if these links will be up and when will they be available.

  Thanks,
Diksha