[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0b4 and C# Target

John Vanderburg johnvms11 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 17:47:29 PDT 2006

Has anyone had success using the C# target with 3.0b4?   I'm getting errors in the CyclicDFAs area of the Lexer, for example:

    public static readonly short[][] DFA10_transition = {
        dfa10_transition1,
        dfa10_transition0,
        dfa10_transition_null,

Error    5    The name 'dfa10_transition1' does not exist in the current context

The Java version generates:

    public static final String[] DFA10_transition = {
        "\1\2\1\uffff\12\1",
        "\1\3\1\uffff\12\1",
        "",
        "",

I've looked at the templates but can't locate were this is generated.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Vanderburg, johnvms11 at yahoo.com

"Why prolong the agony?  All men must die."
- Roger Waters, 5:01 AM (The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking)