[antlr-interest] @SuppressWarnings("all")

Greg Clemenson greg at onvoq.com
Tue Sep 19 11:43:49 PDT 2006

Ter,

Thank you for your reply to my question.  I was not quite able to
make things work by creating a GregJava.stg.  However, I did get this
approach to work via just editing Java.stg and rebuilding Antlr.
This change is OK for me since i am exclusively doing Java 5
development.  The part of Java.stg changed now reads like this:

<@imports>
import org.antlr.runtime.*;
<if(TREE_PARSER)>
import org.antlr.runtime.tree.*;
<endif>
import java.util.Stack;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.ArrayList;
<if(backtracking)>
import java.util.Map;
import java.util.HashMap;
<endif>
@SuppressWarnings({"unused", "cast"})
<@end>

I suppressed a more specific set of warnings, namely "unused" and
"cast".

Thank you,
Greg

hi. You can just tweak the templates in org.antlr.codegen.templates/
Java/Java.stg :)  call it GregJava.stg and then use language=GregJava
in the options. :)

Ter