[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.0b3

Hill, Robert rhill03 at eds.com
Wed Sep 20 05:18:04 PDT 2006

I'm using the IntelliJ plugin, I tried the language option, but you just
get a dialog box saying it "Can only generate grammar for Java Language"
, I guess this is expected since Jean says the plugin is .b2 and the
first c# target was built into .b3 :( oh well, at least I'll get a
chance to play with Java for a while!.

Thanks!

Rob

--