[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0b4 and C# Target

Adrian Creegan adrian.creegan at blanwhite.com
Thu Sep 21 02:30:50 PDT 2006

Hi all,

This is a contribution to John Vanderburg's posting Sep 18.  I have a
similar problem with 3.0b4 emitting c#.  As input I used the Java 1.5
grammar for ANTLR v3 that ships with the examples using the recommended
compile params and a language=CSharp directive in the options block.  In
fact I got two errors one being an incorrect boolean declaration:

    protected boolean enumIsKeyword = false;

in the JavaParserLexer.cs output and the second being transition tables
referencing undeclared transition arrays (forgive me if terminology
incorrect, I am new to this).  I did see a posting from Terence Parr on the
dev news list (July 25) indicating that code generation in this area may
have been recently been re-structured.  Has this broken the C# generation or
does somebody know what I/we are doing wrong?

Thanks

Adrian.