[antlr-interest] [ANN] Maven-2 ANTLRv3 plugin, 0.1 release

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 12:23:33 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Here is a plugin for Maven 2 to do ANTLRv3 grammar processing.  It's
quite basic, but tries to manage build dependencies so that the grammar
isn't re-processed if the output files are all up to date.

You can see some documentation here,

  http://maven.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/sites/maven-antlr3-plugin/

and the plugin can be accessed by adding this repository to your
project's pom.xml:

  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <url>http://maven.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/maven2/</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

Note that I've not installed ANTLRv3 into that repository, and I don't
know of anyone distributing recent ANTLR releases in this form.  In the
meantime, you'll need to download and install ANTLR into your local
repository by hand,

  http://www.antlr.org/download/build/antlr-03-30-2007.14.tar.gz

This is my first Maven plugin.  Please report bugs :)

ta,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/