[antlr-interest] Change in output location with 3.0b7

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:49:15 PDT 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Martin Fowler wrote:

> I've just upgraded to 3.0b7 and I noticed a change in where Antlr
> puts its output files (didn't spot it in the update log.)
>
> Previously if you specified an output directory with -o and you had
> a grammar in a subdirectory it would put the output in the
> corresponding subdirectory in the output directory. Now it just
> puts it directly in the subdirectory. I'm not saying this is wrong,
> but I thought I'd point it out as it's caused my stuff to break :-(

Fixed.  Now puts it in the subdir.  I cannot push a new build yet
because I have gutted the tree rewrite mechanism and I did not use a
separate development branch.  I should be finished soon, however.
Here is a new faq entry that hopefully clears things up

http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1862

Ter