[antlr-interest] Do you know how to work it out?

Miguel Ping miguel.ping at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:53:41 PDT 2007

I guess antlr checks the locale on your computer and tries to find the
appropriate template, probably for some sort of localization (maybe to
show appropriate error messages or other stuff). I have the same
problem since my locale is pt-PT, but since it finds the english there
should be no problem in your build. I think it's only a warning.

I can't open any file now but I suppose it should only a matter of
translating the english .stg template and create your own zh.stg
template if you want to use localized messages and stuff.

Hope it helps,
Miguel Ping