[antlr-interest] Do you know how to work it out?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Apr 18 14:13:48 PDT 2007

Xiaorui (err..., I think I will just call you X ;-),

It would be very cool if you could take the English en.stg and translate
it to zh.stg (Chinese error messages), same goes for those who are
French (I can make a Franglais one), German, Russian and so on, if
anybody would like to make a contribution? You can get the English file
from the FishEye site.

Many people might like to make the Chinese version the default error
message file, for all they can make sense out of the US English one ;-).
I have produced a UK English one, but that was easy as I just made all
the messages one of "Time for a spot of Tiffin?", "Beer on that?" or
"Vegetable rights and peace! I wish we all lived a pastoral existence;
carrots and beans don't deliberately cool you out and go 'failed
predicate at 45:6 {@9]' in your ear".

Jim